The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Profile is based on the bestselling book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, . The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team training program is designed for intact teams or work groups that want to become high-performing teams. The ideal team size is 3 - 12 people who work together on a regular basis and are collectively responsible for the teams results. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team program is designed to improve your teams ability to work together and achieve its collective objectives.
The profile takes 15-20 minutes to complete and consists of questions about both the team and the individual.
- A Personalized Report for both the individual and the team's result's
- Graphically compares your team to other high-performance teams
- Identifies your Everything DiSC style (mini-report)
- Gives specific conversation points to improve your team
- Strategies for improving teamwork effectiveness
- Action Plan to developing your team in all 5 areas
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Profile is an electronic profile available via the EPIC platform. You can purchase profiles through our online store or by contacting us on 1-888-439-6070. Available through EPIC Credits.