Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification (Online Course)
Trainer: Veseca / Wiley
Format: Virtual (Webinar/Online)
Location: Your home or office
Duration: One 1½-hour class per week for 4 weeks plus 1½ to 4 hours homework each week.
If you want your DiSC certification training from the people who designed Everything DiSC® and you don't want to travel to Minneapolis then Wiley's (Inscape's) virtual Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification could be what you need.
This course will give you a foundational knowledge about Everything DiSC® and the research behind it. It will arm you with the knowledge and expertise you need to confidently answer questions and help build others' understanding of DiSC. It will also guide you through exploring the Everything DiSC Workplace® program, including the facilitation kit. You must own an Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation Kit to participate in this workshop. If you do not own an Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation Kit you can purchase a kit from us. Please note that this course will not train you in facilitation or coaching skills.
- Own an Everything DiSC Workplace® Facilitation Kit.
- Be able to commit to four weeks of self-directed and instructor-led work.
- Be able to attend ALL 4 live collaborative (instructor-led) sessions.
- Be able to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions (NOTE: long distance phone charges or fees WILL NOT apply; however cell phone minutes will be used).
What is the required time commitment for this workshop?
This online workshop consists of four modules over a four-week period. Participants will complete one module per week. Each module will require three to five hours of time per week, broken down in the following way:
- One to three hours of self-directed online work, to be completed before the module's live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session.
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions).
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session.
- A final exam, to be completed within 48 hours of the final live collaborative session .
What determines whether participants earn the Everything DiSC® Certified Trainer - Workplace Specialization credential?
Attendees will need to meet the following requirements to earn the certification:
- Complete ALL self-directed learning activities.
- Participate in ALL live collaborate sessions (four total, with one occurring each week).
- Pass the final certification exam. The final exam is the only component of the course that will be graded, though there are knowledge checks along the way to help you assess how well you understand the content. Attendees will not qualify to sit for the final exam if they do not complete all self-directed and live collaborative activities leading up to the exam.
Upon successful completion of this online workshop, attendees will receive the credential of Everything DiSC® Certified Trainer—Workplace Specialization.
CANCELLATION & PAYMENT POLICIES:
If you cancel your registration more than 14 days prior to first collaborative session, you can receive a full refund.
Between 7-14 days prior to the first collaborative session, you will be charged a $100 administrative fee if we cannot find a replacement to fill your spot.
Less than 7 days prior to the first collaborative session, there will be a $1800 charge against what you have paid unless we can find a substitute for you. You MUST call us, as you cannot make your cancellation through the online registration platform.
If you do not complete all of the sessions and do not receive your Certification, there is no refund, so you must be able to commit to attending all of the live sessions, and completing the required coursework in the time frame outlined above.