Everything DiSC Manual
HR, trainers, and talent management professionals use Everything DiSC to develop individuals in leadership, management training, sales training, and team building. The Everything DiSC Manual was written for these professional's as a comprehensive guide to the research that supports the Everything DiSC suite of assessments.
With the Everything DiSC Manual, professionals have access to the research and theory behind Everything DiSC assessments. In addition, the Everything DiSC Manual provides detailed coverage on the following key topics:
- Research supporting the validity and reliability of the DiSC styles
- An overview of DiSC as it intersects with current psychological theory
- Case studies modeling the proper interpretation of the tool
- DiSC as it applies to gender, ethnicity, and education
This manual is an essential reference tool for anyone facilitating Everything DiSC products.
- Paper back book
- Written by: Mark Scullard Ph. D and Dabney Baum, Ed. D