The DiSC® Classic Facilitation System is the result of over 25 years of DiSC research and offers a new versatility in crafting solutions for a wide variety of organizational issues.
- Flexibility - The modular design helps consultants and trainers, from novice to expert, create DiSC-based solutions of any scope — fast!
- Convenience - The powerful combination of Course Outlines and Insight Modules gets you up and running with a wide variety of DiSC solutions right out of the box.
- Experiential Learning - The DiSC Classic Facilitation System includes more than 20 individual and group exercises, plus alternative activities that let you tailor programs to your style and the needs of your audience.
- Wide Scope - Eight major DiSC tools are built right in, including:
- DiSC Classic paper profile, DiSC Classic 2.0 on EPIC, DiSC PPSS, DiSC Classic Facilitator Report on EPIC, QuikDiSC® Cards, DiSC Action Planners and DiSC Classic People-Reading Guide.
Create Simple, Effective DiSC-Based Solutions
The DiSC Classic Facilitation System is built on a series of Insight Modules that help facilitate specific outcomes, or “insights”, using a broad range of DiSC-based reports and tools. With the Insights Modules, you can:
- Create simple, effective DiSC-based training solutions
- Learn which DiSC tool works best for your desired outcome
- Discover how to combine DiSC resources for better results
- Customize your own DiSC-based training solutions
By using Course Outlines, it’s easy to organize Insight Modules into effective solutions. The DiSC Classic Facilitation System includes a number of ready-to-use “starter” Course Outlines, including Effective Communication, Conflict, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Management Effectiveness, and Team Effectiveness. You’ll also get tips on building your own custom course outlines. Sample course outline for Reducing Conflict.
Video Adds Impact
The the video in DiSC Classic is embedded right into the PowerPoint presentations, eliminating the need to toggle back and forth between a DVD and your presentation. The majority of the video is facilitated in the Course Outlines, and there are several additional segments for you to easily incorporate it into your existing DiSC training. The video is focused in four sections:
- Pure Styles. You’ll meet four characters who represent the four DiSC styles. The characters provide an overview about their behavior and describe their goals, fears, preferred environment, and response to conflict.
- Effective Communication. You’ll see examples of how an HR manager fails to communicate effectively, and then improves by adapting his communication style to the DiSC styles of four individuals.
- The Meeting. You’ll see a team in conflict, one-on-one discussions between a manager and each team member, and a successful resolution.
- Natural Styles. You’ll get informal, unscripted responses to eight questions from people of all four DiSC styles, as well as a conversation between two opposite styles and a People-Reading activity.
- Provides indepth knowledge about DiSC research and theory
- Editable PowerPoint slides and Handouts
- Self-Paced Tutorials
- DVD of 70 minutes of training materials
- 10 Everything DiSC People-Reading Guides
- 1 QuikDiSC card game
- Copies of DiSC Classic profiles