The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Showcase Denver, CO
Continental Breakfast and Registration 8:30 - 9:00 am mst
Presentation 9:00 - 10:30 am mst
Self-parking will be covered. Please visit the registration desk for details. All attendees will receive The Five Dysfunctions of a Team ebook, sample profiles, and case studies
Learn why The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is recognized as the proven solution for developing a productive, high-performing team. Based on the best-selling book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors™ helps teams understand how to become more cohesive and productive.
In the showcase you will learn:
- The value of the five behaviors of teamwork: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results
- Strategies for building a cohesive and productive team
- How to measure your team's effectiveness and explore your team's weaknesses and strengths
- How your personality influences your behavior and impacts your team
- How to maximize The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
FREE per person in advance
$30.00 per person at the door
If registration numbers are not greater than 10 people at least 5 business days before the event date, Wiley reserves the right to cancel the event.